Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Print textures now available to buy...

 


ROLL UP, ROLL UP!! Print textures now available on Nanamee...

I'm uploading as fast as I can... I'm hoping to get 50 or so textures (screenprints, woodcuts, etching & relief prints) up over the next couple of days, some of which will be FREE.

Check it out!! 

The great thing about Nanamee is that I'm able to upload A4 600dpi images, and you get the choice to download a small file, medium, large Xlarge or XXlarge file, all at suitably low cost. Nanamee is part of You Work For Them, a fantastic font library and resource for graphic designers.

I'm still building my own library site, but with everything else I have going on at the moment, it's a bit of a slow process.

If there's anything you particularly want, but don't see here or on Nanamee, drop me a line. I can probably help...

screen print texture
screen print texture available on Nanamee










2 comments:

  1. This time next year, I'll be a MILLIONAIRE! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete